A useful bundle for teaching Critical Thinking. Contains a lot of useful information on how to deliver a workshop or a lesson, including icebreakers, activities, delivery tips, and more! Can be used in a face-to-face workshop, online training or classroom.
What will your students learn?
- Define critical and non-critical thinking
- Identify your critical thinking style(s), including areas of strength and improvement
- Describe other thinking styles, including left/right brain thinking and whole-brain thinking
- Work through the critical thinking process to build or analyze arguments
- Develop and evaluate explanations
- Improve key critical thinking skills, including active listening and questioning
- Use analytical thought systems and creative thinking techniques
- Prepare and present powerful arguments
Essential topics covered
- Understanding Critical Thinking
- Pitfalls to Reasoned Decision Making
- The Critical Thinking Process
- Creating Explanations
- Dealing with Assumptions
What’s included in the bundle
- Instructor Guide: Contains all textbook information plus icebreakers, activities, delivery tips, and more!
- Student Manual: Contains textbook information as well as areas to take notes. Each manual also includes an evaluation form, action plan, and recommended reading list.
- Handouts: Contains pre and post-class answer keys as well as any additional information or activity resources.
- PowerPoint Slides: PowerPoint presentation highlighting talking points in the course.
- Quick Reference Guide: Two-page cheat sheet of tips and facts covered in the course.