This course is an ideal start for business owners and people new to marketing to learn the basics of Internet marketing. We’ve included information on how to market online, and even more importantly, how to determine what results you are getting. Then, you can figure out whether you are reaching your target market, where your qualified prospects are, and how they are engaged as a result of your efforts. This one-day course includes sessions on search engine optimization, e-mail campaigns, pay per click advertising, and more.
What will your students learn?
- Determine how your Internet marketing strategy fits with your overall marketing plan
- Apply techniques to influence and engage your target market
- Weigh the value of using a distribution service for e-mail marketing campaigns
- Get started with search engine optimization
- Use online advertising to boost your marketing results
- Adjust your Internet marketing plan based on metrics and reporting
Essential topics covered
- Defining Internet marketing
- Creating an Internet marketing plan
- Extending your influence
- E-mail marketing
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Advertising online
What’s included in the bundle
- Instructor Guide: Contains all textbook information plus icebreakers, activities, delivery tips, and more!
- Student Manual: Contains textbook information as well as areas to take notes. Each manual also includes an evaluation form, action plan, and recommended reading list.
- Handouts: Contains pre and post-class answer keys as well as any additional information or activity resources.
- PowerPoint Slides: PowerPoint presentation highlighting talking points in the course.
- Quick Reference Guide: Two-page cheat sheet of tips and facts covered in the course.