What is your body language saying about you?
Body language can make or break our efforts to establish long, trusting relationships. Our body language can help to reinforce and add credibility to what we say, or it can contradict our words. Understanding what signals you are sending, as well as being able to read the signals that your clients send, is an essential skill in sales and throughout our lives.
What will your students learn?
- Apply your knowledge of body language to improve communication
- Understand the impact of space in a conversation
- Understand the nuances of body language from a range of areas including your face, hands, arms, legs, and posture
- Use mirroring and matching techniques to build rapport
- Shake hands with confidence
- Dress for success
Essential topics covered
- Body language
- Give me some space!
- What’s your face saying?
- What’s your body saying?
- Mirroring and leading
- Monitoring your posture
- Dressing up
- Shaking hands
- Role-plays and interactive activities
What’s included in this guide
- Instructor Guide: Contains all textbook information plus icebreakers, activities, delivery tips, and more!
- Student Manual: Contains textbook information as well as areas to take notes. Each manual also includes an evaluation form, action plan, and recommended reading list.
- Handouts: Contains pre and post-class answer keys as well as any additional information or activity resources.
- PowerPoint Slides: PowerPoint presentation highlighting talking points in the course.
- Quick Reference Guide: Two-page cheat sheet of tips and facts covered in the course.