Your brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customer’s lives, and into their hearts. A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product and offer a promise that you can live up to. This two-day course will get you started on the road to creating a perfect brand.
What will your students learn?
- Define what a brand is and what branding is about
- Define various types of brand architecture and brand extension
- Identify your brand’s products, their features, and their values
- Write a mission, vision, and style statement for a brand
- Describe the basics of positioning a brand
- Understand the basics of creating a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan, and logo
- Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touchpoints
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
- Monitor and evaluate your brand, and understand how to respond to the results
Essential topics covered
- Defining branding
- Creating a mission and vision
- Positioning your brand and developing your style
- Developing a brand name and slogan
- Creating a visual identity
- Living your brand and connecting with customers
- Launching your brand
- Taking your brand’s pulse
- Measuring brand health with a balanced scorecard, SWOT analysis, and Middleton’s brand matrix
- Interpreting evaluation results
What’s included in the bundle
- Instructor Guide: Contains all textbook information plus icebreakers, activities, delivery tips, and more!
- Student Manual: Contains textbook information as well as areas to take notes. Each manual also includes an evaluation form, action plan, and recommended reading list.
- Handouts: Contains pre and post-class answer keys as well as any additional information or activity resources.
- PowerPoint Slides: PowerPoint presentation highlighting talking points in the course.
- Quick Reference Guide: Two-page cheat sheet of tips and facts covered in the course.