For managers in today’s business world, it’s essential to have a working knowledge of finance. We all play a role in our organization’s financial health, whether we realize it or not. If you don’t have training or a background in finance, you may be at a disadvantage as you sit around the management table. Understanding the cycle of finance will help you figure out where you fit into your company’s financial structure, and how to keep your department out of the red.
What will your students learn?
- Define basic financial terminology
- Prepare a budget of any type or size
- Get your budget approved
- Perform basic ratio analysis
- Make better financial decisions
Essential topics covered
- The fundamentals of finance
- The basics of budgeting and parts of a budget
- The budgeting process
- Budgeting tips and tricks
- Monitoring and managing budgets
- Crunching the numbers
- Getting your budget approved
- Comparing investment opportunities
- ISO 9001:2008
- In-depth case studies and analysis opportunities
What’s included in the bundle
- Instructor Guide: Contains all textbook information plus icebreakers, activities, delivery tips, and more!
- Student Manual: Contains textbook information as well as areas to take notes. Each manual also includes an evaluation form, action plan, and recommended reading list.
- Handouts: Contains pre and post-class answer keys as well as any additional information or activity resources.
- PowerPoint Slides: PowerPoint presentation highlighting talking points in the course.
- Quick Reference Guide: Two-page cheat sheet of tips and facts covered in the course.