Today’s business environment isn’t focused on 9-to-5, lifelong, static positions like it was decades ago. Our world is constantly shifting and evolving, meaning that businesses (and workers) must evolve with it. As a result of this shift, consultants have more opportunities than ever before. This one-day workshop will show you how to build a business as a consultant.
What will your students learn?
- Define the term “consultants” and explain their role in today’s business world
- Identify consulting opportunities
- Create a business strategy that includes a business plan, budget, marketing plan, fee structure, and resources
- Use social media and networking skills to grow your consulting business
- Protect your work with contracts
- Identify ways to stay on top of trends and changes
Essential topics covered
- What It’s All About
- Business Building Blocks
- Crunching the Numbers
- Planning Your Business
- Test Driving
- Creating a Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Getting the Work Done
What’s included in the bundle
- Instructor Guide: Contains all textbook information plus icebreakers, activities, delivery tips, and more!
- Student Manual: Contains textbook information as well as areas to take notes. Each manual also includes an evaluation form, action plan, and recommended reading list.
- Handouts: Contains pre and post-class answer keys as well as any additional information or activity resources.
- PowerPoint Slides: PowerPoint presentation highlighting talking points in the course.
- Quick Reference Guide: Two-page cheat sheet of tips and facts covered in the course.