The Internet has changed the way that we work, live, shop, and play. You can take advantage of this new way of doing business whether you want to set up a part-time venture or create the next million-dollar enterprise.
What will your students learn?
- Define what an online business is
- Identify opportunities for an online business
- Find resources to support your business
- Create a business strategy that includes a business plan, budget, and marketing plan
- Begin setting up a website, mobile presence, and storefront with e-commerce support
- Decide whether or not your online business can benefit from joining an online marketplace
- Market your online business using social media and the Internet
Essential topics covered
- How Online Businesses Can Benefit You
- Laying the Groundwork
- Creating a Business Plan
- Breaking Down the Plan
- Building Your Online Business
- Internet Marketing Basics
What’s included in the bundle
- Instructor Guide: Contains all textbook information plus icebreakers, activities, delivery tips, and more!
- Student Manual: Contains textbook information as well as areas to take notes. Each manual also includes an evaluation form, action plan, and recommended reading list.
- Handouts: Contains pre and post-class answer keys as well as any additional information or activity resources.
- PowerPoint Slides: PowerPoint presentation highlighting talking points in the course.
- Quick Reference Guide: Two-page cheat sheet of tips and facts covered in the course.