This two-day course is designed for business owners and entrepreneurs who are ready to create a business plan. All the essential steps are covered, including drafting the original document; identifying the audience; gathering information; researching; describing product plans; and marketing, sales, and accounting terms. Students will come away from the course energized and prepared to write their business plan.
What will your students learn?
- Research and analyze the individual components needed for a business plan
- Apply skills to create a business plan for different audiences, including investors, banks, and other stakeholders
- Explain the purpose and future of your business in easy to understand terms
- Use accounting terms to describe the future for their business
- Describe their marketing, sales, and planning strategies
Essential topics covered
- What is a business plan for?
- A general business plan framework
- Identifying your audience
- Gathering and analyzing information
- Defining your company
- Getting to work
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Creating the sales plan
- Developing financial projections
- Putting it all together
What’s included in the bundle
- Instructor Guide: Contains all textbook information plus icebreakers, activities, delivery tips, and more!
- Student Manual: Contains textbook information as well as areas to take notes. Each manual also includes an evaluation form, action plan, and recommended reading list.
- Handouts: Contains pre and post-class answer keys as well as any additional information or activity resources.
- PowerPoint Slides: PowerPoint presentation highlighting talking points in the course.
- Quick Reference Guide: Two-page cheat sheet of tips and facts covered in the course.