TERMS OF SERVICE FOR VENDORS
These Vendor Terms were last updated February 1, 2021.
This website, https://thematerialexchange.com, is operated by Learningonline.xyz. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Learningonline.xyz. Learningonline.xyz offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
1. Vendor Obligations
As a Vendor/Seller, you are responsible for all content that you post, including lesson plans, quizzes, exercises, assignments, resources, handouts and other material (“Submitted Content“).
You represent and warrant that:
- you will provide and maintain accurate account information;
- you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, permissions, and authority to authorize Learningonline.xyz, to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform (including by means of a digital audio transmission), publicly display, communicate to the public, promote, market and otherwise use and exploit any of Your Submitted Content on and through Learningonline.xyz websites or social media;
- your Submitted Content shall not infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party. Learningonline.xyz will not be liable for any copyright issues and/or any claims which might arise in respect to the Vendor’s material content.;
- you have the required qualifications, credentials, and expertise (including education, training, knowledge, and skill sets) to teach and offer the services that you offer through your Submitted Content and use of the Services; and
- you will ensure a quality of service that corresponds with the standards of your industry and instruction services in general.
You warrant that you will not:
- post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libellous content or information.;
- post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services or to any user;
- engage in any activity that will require Learningonline.xyz to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party, including, by way of example and not limitation, the payment of royalties for the public performance of any musical works or sound recordings;
- impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person’s account;
- interfere with or otherwise prevent other teachers/instructors from providing their services or materials; or
- abuse thematerialexchange.com resources, including it’s support services.
2. License to Learningonline.xyz
You agree to grant Learningonline.xyz a non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, offer, market and otherwise use and exploit the learning content through TheMaterialExchange.com, and sublicense it to Users for these purposes directly. You have the right to remove all or any portion of Your Submitted Content from the Services at any time, provided, however, that any rights given to Users prior to that time will continue.
You agree that Learningonline.xyz may use all or any part of your Submitted Content for marketing, and promoting. You agree to grant Learningonline.xyz permission to use Your name, likeness, image or voice in connection with the offering, delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating, selling the Submitted Content.
3. Trust & Safety
You should check these policies periodically to ensure that you comply with any updates to them. You understand that your use of the Services is subject to TheMaterialExchange.com’s approval, which we may grant or deny at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to remove your submitted content, suspend payouts, and/or ban sellers for any reason at any time, without prior notice, including in cases where:
- the submitted material falls below our quality standards or has a negative impact on the user experience;
- a seller engages in behavior that might reflect unfavorably on TheMaterialExchange.com or bring TheMaterialExchange.com into public disrepute, contempt, scandal, or ridicule; or
- as determined by TheMaterialExchange.com in its sole discretion.
4.1 Price Setting
When uploading your material (creating a product), you will be prompted to enter a base price (“Base Price“) for your material. Alternatively, you may choose to offer your material for free.
You give us permission to share your material for free with our employees and with selected partners.
4.2 Promotional Programs
TheMaterialExchange.com offers several optional marketing programs (Promotional Programs) in which you can choose to participate. These programs can help increase your revenue potential on TheMaterialExchange.com by finding the optimal price point for your submitted material and promoting it through additional marketing channels.
There is no up-front cost to participate in these programs, and you can modify your participation status at any time, though changes you make will not apply to currently active campaigns. To participate in our promotional programs email email@example.com.
5.1 Revenue Share
As a seller, you will receive a percentage of revenue generated for every product purchased by clients reached through the marketing efforts of Learningonline.xyz. The base percentage of revenue shall be an 80% revenue share on the net revenue for individual consumers and Learningonline.xyz will retain a 20% revenue share in a form of commission.
New Sellers may be eligible to keep 100% of the revenue from their products during the first three months, or as an introductory limited-time offer. If you qualify for the introductory offer, this will be reflected in your account.
If you opt into any of the Promotional Programs, the relevant revenue share may be different.
TheMaterialExchange.com makes all vendor payments in U.S. dollars (USD) regardless of the currency with which the sale was made. We will assume transaction processing fees, excluding foreign currency conversion fees and wiring fees. Your revenue report will show the sales price (in local currency) and your converted revenue amount (in USD).
5.2 Receiving Payments
For us to pay you in a timely manner, you must own a PayPal account in good standing and must keep us informed of the correct email associated with your account.
Depending on the applicable revenue share model, payment will be made within 30 days of the end of the month in which (a) we receive the fee for a product.
Any fees associated with the transfer of funds, whether it be from a bank or other financial institution, will be at the expense of the vendor.
Users of TheMaterialExchange.com have the right to receive a refund, as detailed in the Terms of Service. Neither Vendors nor Learningonline.xyz shall receive any payments, fees or commissions for any transactions for which a refund has been granted. In the event that a user requests a refund for a product after Learningonline.xyz has sent a Vendor payment for that product, Learningonline.xyz will either (1) deduct the amount of such refund from the next payment to be sent to that Vendor, or (2) require that Vendor to refund any amounts refunded to users for Vendor’s product in the event no payments are due from Learningonline.xyz to Vendor or such payments due to the Vendor are insufficient to cover the amounts refunded to users.
6. Deleting Your Account
You can delete your Vendor account by sending us a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Changes to Terms of Service for Vendors
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service for Vendors at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service for vendors or General Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
8. Contact Information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.